Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 26, 2011

    Perfect two

    Lobster red night at zouk/velvet? I can't even recall when was this taken but yeah I found it in my tagged photos, so yeah.
    With Fel and Rach
    Since I can't sleep, so I'm here to rant, and talk to myself. Went for lunch and groceries shopping with mom, sissy, brother and cousin. Love grocery shoppings with my mom because I get to stock up on all the nice convenient food like campbell soups, ham, dumplings and all the whatsnot. You get my point? I like to snack every now and then. I just remembered that I forgot to get flour to make my own handmade meehoonkueh. After fel taught me how to, I've been wanting to try and I can grade whether I'm a good cook or not. But I was never a big fan of staying in the kitchen, staying infront of the stove and all. Ended up getting a drugstore sunblock, working pretty well.
    And yes I can never stop emphasizing on how much I love my pimple solution. I got the big bottle one like quite sometime ago after my mom introduced it to me. I had this really bad breakout quite sometime back, like it was so horrible that you can see the bumps all over and they were so ugly and I was really sad and all. Not like my skin is totally cleared now but yeah it worked really damn well. I've neglected that product for quite sometime but once I get my hands on it, I never stop and I finish them up really fast. Till mom asked whether I was applying the solution or drinking it. When the clinic called me to tell me that the stocks were available already, I was so happy but disappointed when I got it because it was only available in the 30ml bottle size now. But good as well, it's quite handy in this way. I can bring it everywhere I go.
    I wanna party tomorrow and I also wanna join my fam for some wedding brunch on sun. And I'll get both of it done. Amazing me

    No comments: