Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 15, 2011

    Chalet with the fam

    So from yesterday till now, like literally from sun night till now, I've only slept for an hour and I feel as if I'm dying of exhaustion but I can't really sleep yet which is pretty weird. All of us are up watching the tv, using our laptop. All of us are like really desperate to get onto the net. We tried from using the donkers which kinda failed to internet tethering which thankfully worked. So I don't feel so lost not getting my hands on my mac when I've nothing to do here. I'm definitely not gonna sleep when the sun rise today. Gonna go for a lil groceries shopping with my mom maybe tmr afternoon for the bbq.
    The girls will be coming over toooooo. Can't wait to see them
    I've this strong urge to party this week. See you party people
    Anw we have stayed in the chalet today for almost the entire days catching horror films which are all quite hilarious to me especially 4bia 2 which I was laughing like 3/4 of the time.
    Ok bye, friends are here for the night. See you all tmr

    It was quite a random decision for all of us to head to nana for the night after coffeeclub with sue ann and sebastian. It's been long. I'll still miss there every once in awhile. Speaking about coffeeclub I'm also craving for the baked pasta and ice earl grey from coffeeclub.
    Alright I was high that night. But just high, it was quite a fun night too
    Flushed red face
    Goodnight, gonna have some smokes now

    No comments: