Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 20, 2011

    Getaway to the east

    So I've been away for a fam chalet for 5 days. Yeah I know it's weird to be at a chalet for 5 days, like who does that? Me, my fam does that but it doesn't really consists of just my fam, friends and all are always over too. But throughout the week I did get to do my usual stuffs like partying and all. Ladies night, a not to be missed nights with the usual party people. It was great fun this week at rebel. Then Fri at lunar and rebel.
    Can't wait for party nights again, see you next week.
    Another weekend have passed and the reopening of school is edging closer. This reminds me that I've not received my payment package for my sem yet. Are we supposed to receive it already? I've already gotten quite accustomed to this kinda lifestyle, like not having to work or study but as for all we know, we can't be leading these forever. Sucks to be back in reality.
    Alright tata. Gonna meet Mich for froyo because we're craving for it badly. Should I have dmhk or ayam penyet tmr?

    Day 2, Bbq
    My forever mischevious lil cousin
    I feel like such a lazy bum. Without fail for every bbq session I'll be sitting somewhere, refusing to get near the pit because I don't wanna pespire and stink of food. That is if anyone is willing to bbq for me if not I've no choice but to do it myself.
    That day wasn't any different, me and sissy sat somewhere, photobooth, drink and eat. Food were coming to us non-stop. Awesome or what?
    My fav mushroom and I was the only one who would eat it. Make sure no one touches my mushroom. Selfish right? But I'm a total mushroom addict

    Throughout the entire night, I only ate like half a chicken wing. What happened to my addiction for chicken as well? Maybe only rebel and nana chicken wings appeals to me now.
    I sense a camwhore coming up a few years down the road. Never fails to jump infront of the cam when it snaps
    More pictures coming up. Soon, soon.

    No comments: