Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 04, 2011

    The piece is gone

    This was last night before heading out to meet with Fel and Rachel and then to rebel. Ladies night are always one of the best, no need for on purpose meet ups but you will tend to bump into people there. Ended off our partying night at lunar which made me a lil tipsy. Then off to newton for supper. Ba chor mee seem to be my next best friend for supper nowadays. Had a great night, shall see if we're gonna party later on.
    It all feels different, sitting infront of my mac, with a cup of apple juice having beautiful by christina aguilera on replay. Fighting to urge to grab a tub of cookies n' cream, and also fighting the urge for another smoke. I've been quite sucessful in not touching those sticks for the first half of the week. With the face in my hand trying to reflect about literally every single thing happening, tonight is another one of those nights that I've been thinking about life again. I'm really sleepy but I'm keeping myself awake. Going to catch another movie online and yeah I shall not fight back any further, grabbing another stick, smoke time.
    Goodnight, hope it's a good day for everyone

    No comments: