Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 02, 2011

    I'm walking out, while you go on

    Watching classmates studying and twitter's timeline flooded with "studying, getting stressed out over exams, exams tomorrow, hope we will get good grades, how to remember everything, I wish the paper tomorrow would be easy", even my the facebook group that I'm in for my current class just updated me with someone posting good luck to everyone for their first paper tomorrow, all this makes me feel pretty useless for not being able to make it up to the next sem with all of them, gonna miss the usual classmates that I've spent like 6 months with, some even up to a year. Good luck to all of you taking your papers tomorrow.

    Town this afternoon with Fel to satisfy our cravings for dmhk and look for new wedges and to get my lashes done. We made ourselves wake up early just for food, how greedy can we get? But a part waking up early is also because I need to leave town early for tuition. I'm getting so used to these extensions that I think I'm gonna be doing them regularly. And I'm quite excited to try out the marble nail art soon, hopefully it doesn't screws up.
    New lashes, my concealer and all are pretty much gone after the whole day which results in my horrible eyebags and dark circles being exposed


    I don't even know why I did this colour, I just couldn't be bothered to choose a colour that I like at the parlour a few days ago. It's a love-hate colour for me.

    Finally got my brows trimmed too.
    Putting dreamer-sophie zelmani on repeat. I've been loving this song and it's making me feel sad now.
    Goodnight I'm gonna go lie in bed and reflect.
    Bye

    No comments: