Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 07, 2011

    Zouk for I forgot which night but I was sure I was pretty gone that night. Don't tell me what's new, because I don't know what is either. Had fun with the girls and the usuals
    It was rebel last night before arena and ended off my night somewhere for supper, some cafe near zouk.
    So it's 0549 now and I'm lying in bed with my mac on my laps and another one showing 27 dresses. I've been watching quite a couple of good shows lately.
    My maid just popped into the room and spoke to me and I totally didn't get what she was driving at but yeah I just nod my head and let her get whatever she wants, thats how much I can't be bothered with.
    Gonna go off to exfoliate my face, put on some sleeping mask and sleepytime.
    Whoops my next my mom just popped into my room, stare at me for a few seconds and closed my door. They love doing that for some reason, but anyway goodnight everyone

    No comments: