Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 25, 2011

    When I'm with you

    Ladies night at zirca yesterday, rebel was pretty empty when we reach but I don't know how it ended up in the end. Because all of us were pretty high at the end of the party. I was craving for mac and I finally got the breakfast meal which was really satisfying but equally sinful as well. Met Fel and Mich at Cine before heading down. Home and I couldn't fall asleep because I could literally feel my organs swimming in alcohol. Finally out zonked out till evening. Wanted to head to east for poolside drinks with the girls but I was too lazy, till now I still have the bottle sitting on my table but refusing to touch any of it because I know tomorrow is a Fri. Let's see whether I'm gonna abstain from partying tomorrow. Hmm let's see.
    Met mich for a lil while at clem while i was craving for some sandwiches and stuffs. I can't believe I'm hungry again now. Work tomorrow again, sometimes I really hate teaching but well it's just for that 1.5 hours. Gonna force myself to sleep after my detox tea and mask. Hopefully.......

    Last day of the chalet. While aunt was preparing supper for everyone. Crabs, thank god I'm able to stay away from supper that night because I'm allergic to them. See my annoying brother trying to photo-bomb us. I swear I felt like throwing him out of the window just now because he was pissing me off.
    Sense a younger camwhore coming up. Oh nooooo
    Adorable at times but annoying at all times





    This is why we love photobooth.
    So much accessories that I saw online and I'm gonna have them shipped over when I get my pay. Then I'll be happy. I've a love-hate rs with shopping. They make me happy but they make my pockets sad. I need to get everything ready for school. No more repeating of modules. No more. Need to sleep early, I feel a zit popping out on my chin. So painful, hate breakouts. Leave me alone.

    No comments: