Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 29, 2011

    Letters

    So I was on the net last night looking thru food videos and pictures. I like to do that when i'm hungry. It's quite satisfying sometimes. But they make me wanna run to the kitchen to whip up something nice. I love japanese food to the core. That I couldn't resist going to the supermarket just now to get some sushis because by the time I was able to get to the restaurants, all of them were closed alr. Gonna make someone go for internation buffets with me, so I can eat till my heart's content. Anw I'm so happy because there's gonna be baskin robins near me. Are you excited for them to be in sg? I think it's their only outlets in sg for now right?
    but sometimes images like these make me wanna stop eating. But whatever I'm gonna have steamboat. So much for dieting and all. Quit lying to yourself, you will never succeed. Alcohol makes people gain a whole lot of weight too, do you know that?

    No comments: