Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 29, 2011

    Ku de ta

    Ku de ta quite sometime ago.
    Was having coffee with Sueann at our usual chillout coffee place. So ku de ta really wasn't part of the plan at first. But we didn't wanna just sit at coffeeclub for the entire night, thus when we found something better to do, off we were.

    The really tall waterfall for kevin
    Overall it was a nice place and all. Rebel afterwards.
    Let me recall what I was having for dinner just now. A cup of koi, one mid-wing, spinach, a lil of tofu, mushroom and 6 salmon sushis. Not kidding anyone. Sigh, what happened to my determination!
    I must make sure I wake up slightly earlier tomorrow to get my nails done, lashes done, because one side is like already fluttering here and there. I can't recall what else I must do at this moment.
    Yes I'm gonna watch boys over flowers again. I know it's so stupid to do that, but.......well.

    No comments: