Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 11, 2011

    One in a million

    Rainy thurs. I slept all the way till 5pm because I totally forgot about having to wake up at 4 to prepare for tuition. Hate how I have to travel all the way to chinatown just for it. Ah never mind, that's one of the best job available anyway.
    I'm gonna read some mag, while having the itunes shuffling by it's own, maybe catch a film before sleeping. It's once again Fri now, I'm searching high and low for a good sunscreen which I've failed to find out from makeupalley, all giving me crap reviews, I shall experiment the different ones in the stores by myself then.
    So sleepy...... How I wish I was like away, not in sg now.

    Had a short meet-up with the girls on Tues. Nabins for their life-changing fries and some chilling time before heading to zouk for about an hour.
    I miss xmas and new year's partying period.
    Alright enough on the updates, good night. I love the rainy weather, masking timeeee

    After school, dmhk lunch date. We're totally addicted to the dmhk that we've been going back for more every now and then. Wonder what's their secret recipe
    Finally got to meet Mich toooooo
    Hk cafe for dinner

    My life is a bore~
    Is there something interesting for me to do?
    My friends and I have concluded that fun and alcohol are the best friends in life. Without alcohol, fun would not be around too.
    Why, why, why?

    No comments: