Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 28, 2010

    15 days

    I didn't really know that today was the last day of cny. 
    Well so cny has come to an end. 
    And the best thing is I just received my red packet from momsie and daddy. 
    Aren't theirs supposed to be the first?
    Okok whatever, the sequence doesn't really matter 
    But then I hate the formalities. 
    All the nice words and all. 
    Simple and nice, happy new year daddy but he always demand for more. 
    But I still got my share from him in the end. 
    I'm gonna be a good girl and hopefully I won't touch the money that I received this year. 
    Since nine west pay this month came in promptly. 
    I like. 

    Work at T3 today was kinda horrible because it was so bored and I practically read my day away. 
    So now Mich can laugh at me, because I was laughing at how far expo would be and then today I had to travel even further. 
    See how sad my life is. 
    Sigh 
    Goodnight, it's bedtime. 
    And I need to remind myself to get my clothes altered at the tailor soon. 
    My parcels came knocking at my door today. 
    Happy. 


    I forget when was this with Triff. 
    But i'm very sure it was a day after work. 
    I don't know when was the last time I meet this girl. 
    So meet up soon bby girl! 

    Feels like I'm giving in like always. 
    I don't see life becoming any better. 
    Shermaine, just fuck your life 
    I don't feel well tonight 

    No comments: