Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 02, 2010

    Cure

    Work nearly killed me today, but thanks to the company, I managed to get through the day. 
    I overcame the freezing temperature there because I was too lazy to get a jacket out of my closet to bring along with me 
    So met Mich after work at town. 
    Pictures, pictures soon. 

    I'm munching on coleslaw while typing. 
    I had this sudden craving for greens when I'm on my way home and I decided to bag home some
    So from the time i'm home till now, I've been complaining about how bored I was and then I decided to do a face mask, and I spent like 2 hours on everything. 
    I just love placing myself on the chair or bed and not moving about. 
    That's why the delay 
    Shermaine, don't finish off your pay that fast can? 

    I've totally no idea why I'm acting like this recently. 
    I get really cranky in the night and then in the morning and afternoon, I go like all quiet. 
    Weirdly but yeah. 
    There's still work tomorrow and yes I've my weekends to myself this week 

    8th Jan 

    Met bff for town 
    Yes we managed to shop. 

    I wanna have that for dinner again 

    She agrees to come over to Clementi to chill. 
    Yes the two of us 
    Royce dark choco 

    People eating she also wanna snap 

    Sel i'm off this weekends. 
    So means, let's go out. 
    I don't know where, you decide 







    I'm tired and I shall finish my coleslaw now. 
    Diet plan 1 

    No comments: