Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 25, 2010

    Best mistake

    Nostalgic, all this just feels so like the past. 
    Everyone is back to one and all in one. 
    What's that supposed to mean?
    What and who am I now? 
    Would things even turn out like this?

    Lies? I guess so. 
    I just have a feeling everything will crumble down and i've a really bad feeling about everything 

    Sel and I ended at my place after three hours in Holland V's swensen. 
    So we had our main course. 
    Followed by drinks then ice-cream. 
    Our plan was to find somewhere nice to talk and yeah we really did talk 
    We spent the time after that at home, watching gossip girl. 
    So yes now i'm back to watching it whenever I feel that it's a homely day 

    Town today with ag, meiqi and siewhoon. 
    Triff baby, we better meet soon 
    A thousand confessions 


    31st Dec 

    So was this the countdown day? 
    I guess so. 
    Bugis>Boat Quay>Singapore river 





    I wanna sleep by 0115.
    Alright I'll wash off my face mask in awhile. 
    Goodnight, xoxo 

    No comments: