Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 02, 2010

    Wedding Song

    Watch this, that lil boy. 
    One word, adorable 



    Ok so now i'm dead tired. I swear, I haven't been getting enough sleep for the past few days. 
    I need to sleep really badly but everytime my head touches the pillow. 
    I can't seem to drift into a deep sleep which really sucks. 
    At this rate, I bet I would either black out one fine day or fall really sick. 
    So yes I'm stuffing myself with work for almost the whole of this week. 
    I haven't really had a good time to myself because i'm like working, working and working. 
    Sorry I'm really cranky up in here because this happens whenever I've lack of sleep sooooooo I need to sleep. 

    I nearly die while setting up my phone just now but thank god I got it done if not tonight would be another late night.
    That probably explains why I can't seem to fall asleep this past few nights. 
    There's so much things that are left undone or who knows might never be done. 

    Today was disastrous, I swear. 
    I was in a daze for the entire day. 
    From travelling to work to travelling home and the in between. 
    I walked around everywhere by myself because I was lazy to get out of cityhall to meet the rest. 
    So yeah I walked right into the escalator that was going to the wrong direction at least five times. 
    Mad insane, what on earth was wrong with me. 
    It was a disgrace, I felt like digging a hole to hide myself whenever I did that. 
    It's a good thing work ends early tomorrow. 
    6pm baby. 

    11th Dec 

    Yeah out with Sel 

    Dinner at Swensens because we really couldn't decide on a place to dine in so we walked into whatever restaurant we were near
    Yeah you and me, we can light up the sky 
    If walls break down, i'll comfort you~


    I wanna meet you also but work.........
    Naughty girl, never tell me things already. 
    Only tell W. 
    I'm like the last to know that you're going on the 11th! 
    Bitch 

    No comments: