Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 23, 2010

    La minute de silence

    I had a full series of dreams last night. 
    From happy to normal to sad. 
    Some were even ridiculous, like what told that gayboy just now. 
    Well well, fine with it. 
    Live my life it shall be 

    So there's no work today and probably meeting Sel. 
    Yeah we agreed we will meet up just to talk and stuffs like that. 
    Since it's only the two of us and we always end up talking about really faraway things, like future and all. 
    Ok shall wait for her to decide a place before I take my shower. 

    And what shall my next hair colour be, I wanna do my nails, hair and everything again. 
    Is there like something wrong with me. 
    Doing everything after chinese new year but well i don't really give a shit about cny anyway. 
    There's no visiting this year. 
    Half of the time i was working and another half was at malaysia eating seafood with family for three entire days.
    Awesome life, I know. 

    Oh yeah bff and I met on Sat's night at plaza sing to watch Percy Jackson and the lightning thief. It was a really nice show. 
    Hot, hot. For the entire show, Sel was like telling me
    "He's my boyfr, aww so hot" 
    Outside ps, we sat there, yeah the two of us. 
    Just to talk, we can find places that were ever weird for our chats 

    26th Dec 

    So hi Nathan and Xianqin 

    This was the first day I saw Meiqi after she did her hair. 
    And when I saw her. 
    I literally went. 
    "What happened to your hair?!" 
    And my face was like OMG 
    Ok I know I exaggerate it a lil. 

    I want cheese fries 











    It's really time. 

    No comments: