Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 27, 2010

    Plum

    Awesome, the postman came knocking at my door but apparently no one was home so the three parcels were sent back to the post office. 
    So now I've to either wait till Mon to get my stuffs or collect it myself from the post office tomorrow. 
    Imma sad girl now because of that. 
    As you all know I would be too lazy to collect it myself 

    So Sel and Mich, now you know how boring my work is. 
    I didn't even know they stepped into stage already. 
    So dinner after work. 
    Ok photos soon! 
    I promise 

    1st Jan

    I spent the first day of the year at Sentosa 
    Tanning, not for me. 
    We brought two mats there and one mat back because I dumped mine on the way home. 

    I went without sleep. 
    Boat quay, home then Sentosa. 
    I was half dead by the time I made it to Sentosa 


    So much for nothing. 

    No comments: