Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 08, 2010

    Radiostation

    So the redhead actually did got out of bed in time to meet me. 
    Why on earth aren't those midnight movies showing anymore. 
    It's so annoying when we wanted to head to town for a movie to realise that there weren't any midnight shows for the night. 
    Well well, it was still a good night since we don't really get the chance to meet up that often now. 
    Baby girl, Wed night!

    Ok here am I sitting right infront of my lappy in my neat room. 
    Am I hearing things?
    Neat room?! 
    Finally after like 6 months, we've got a new maid at home. 
    I hope she stays because I really can't stand it without one. 
    My room is now fresh and neat. 
    Before that, you can find all sorts of rubbish on my floor, loose change, wrappers and whatever shit you can think of. 
    Not anymore

    Mommy is back which means dinner is back! 
    I wanna sleep early today. 
    Hopefully I can



    French fingertips 
    The moment Doreen saw my nails, she went like. 
    Manicured nails to work, see now you will have difficulty doing things. 
    I knew it 

    12th Dec 

    Sundown fest with bff. 
    So I found my eyecandy there. 
    Well, it's just a passing craze. 
    Not even a craze 

    I know you like my mirror 
    I literally ran out of the house after slapping on some concealer 

    Shermaine is bored and she wants to do something
    I managed to persuade momsie to come with me to sim for the application 

    No comments: