Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 11, 2010

    Bon jovi

    Super tired and racking my brains over where we should go. 
    This girl, always everything throw to me. 
    So supper tmr or a get together for the two of us?
    Then 12th?
    Pitbuilding or scarlet at supperclub?
    Bff, don't everything let me decide. 
    You know what is mental beakdown?

    I'm free to do whatever I want because I need not worry about waking up on time for work or what for the next 6 days. 
    I think my life is being dominated by nine west, work, nine west and work. 
    Everything that comes out of my mouth is about work. 
    What am I turning into?

    Well well, now it's time to do everything that I wanted to but didn't have the time to. 
    Bff, rach, lwa. Everything, everyone. 
    From partying, catching up, chilling to pampering ourselves. 
    Meiqi, fix a date

    I wanna go read my book, listen to the fm and that's about my night. 

    Mirah
    16th Dec 

    Can I say i'm like 2 months late for this? 
    So where were you? 
    Spent a hell long time looking for parklane 
    Ended up with three hungry souls who settled for dinner at some hk restaurant. 
    Just do what you want man 



    Your face turns me off. 
    Just kidding, but you know it's true 


    She is a bad girl 
    I can't hear those anymore 

    No comments: