Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 12, 2010

    Maltesers

    Alright so I stayed over at bff's house last night we just talked about.......
    life? 
    All the way till we both fell asleep. 
    Though it was a simple night, but I guess we talked quite a lot 
    We were kinda bored in the middle of the night and we actually intend to just head out but decided not to. 
    So much for early brunch, hotcakes to kfc breakfast that we used to love a lot. 
    We slept all the way till 1 and I made my way home. 
    Gonna meet Sel later on for either pitbuilding or Phuture/St James/Butterfact. 
    I think Powerhouse would be a better choice because there would be guestlist huh 
    Tell you later bff. Contact me when you see this 


    So now Rach and her Gerald woots is at my place naowwww. 
    Both sit one corner emo. 
    They are being really noisy now squabbling over I don't know what. 
    Munching on sour cream lays chips, listening to old school oldies, on a nice Fri afternoon
    Anyway they are having a couple fight now, here it goes : 
    Rach: Shermaine get the lays away now
    Sherm: Why?! 
    Gerald woots: She wants to head butt me now   
    If you don't know me by now, you will never never know me~
    17th Dec 

    Meiqi, do you miss your black and long hair. 
    Gold with bangs girl now 
    Faster, we should sign up for our lessons now 
    I miss you 

    Bye, I need to wash off my mask now seriously 
    Oh yeah I was doing my face mask on this very nice Fri afternoon 

    No comments: