Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 13, 2010

    Clothes

    Happy 19th birthday in advanced, Guanglong! 
    Because by the time you see this I think it's already 14th Feb. 
    Because there's round two for you today! 

    Still strong, after bottles, more bottles and even more bottles 
    At powerhouse 
    It was a blast after sometime 
    So we didn't head down to pitbuilding in the end because it was boat quay after powerhouse. 
    My dad is really of one kind. 
    Mom told me that we had to leave house at 6 and he came home at 6:30 and i'm like starving now. 
    Can he faster get changed and fetch us out. 
    Reunion dinner, something different this year. 
    Different from the usual steamboat gathering with everyone this year because granny claims that it's boring
    Ok bye, I shall go get my stuffs for malaysia tomorrow done before mom starts screaming at me again 

    No comments: