Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 16, 2010

    Toy friend

    I guess I still love sg the best. 
    Just feels really like home. 
    Shermaine, stop blabbering nonsense. 
    When you've lived all your 16 going 17 years in sg, where else could feel more home. 
    Alright, so basically to sum up my trip. 
    It's like eat, sleep, wake up, eat, mahjong and it goes again and again. 
    Till I would get turn off by the sight of food. 
    But of course the seafood there was awesome but just now my type of place. 
    Once in awhile ok, but well now i'm back. 
    So so so, back to life here! 

    Sel, shall we go to town tomorrow. 
    Lived life in the rural areas for three days kinda killed me. 
    So town, we go town ok?

    I wanna go for my dinner now. 
    Freshly showered and I don't feel uneasy at all. 
    I miss my room, my cyberspace and my bedddddd. 
    Goodbye, gonna meet Rach for dinner in Clem 

    20th Dec 

    Powerhouse with Triff and Ben. 
    With the company of some others later in the night. 
    They kept us entertained all the way till the next morning and I swear I couldn't stop laughing. 


    Sorry didn't join the lwa get-together on Fri's night.
    Too last minute and I already had things planned for that night! 
    Meet up for dinner please 


    You know what this is 

    Martell baby 


    Feel like getting high on alcohols naooow. 

    No comments: