Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 20, 2010

    Name

    I was gonna make this a fast one. 
    I know, i know. 
    Trying to make myself feel better. 
    Passing phase or what? 
    I don't know, but it sucks to be in this state and know that your friends around you are feeling the same too. 
    Tonight wasn't a good night. 

    I was out of my mind just now. 
    I need something different now 

    24th Dec 

    Triff and I wanted to head to esplanade for a chill, a heart-to-heart talk. 
    But somehow I've no idea why we landed in boat quay after town. 
    I miss you T! 

    Now my camera is covered with injuries because I remembered it bouncing off the chair before landing onto those soil 

    Bq 
    The various companies that night 






    Kaiyue 

    He claims that he's cuter than me 
    Which's so not true. 
    See I told you there's something wrong with me tonight 
    This is a fast post. 
    I got the dress I promised myself. 
    Goodnight I wanna head to bed 

    No comments: