Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 07, 2010

    Rule the world

    So I was at work, came home and then I was out and here I am home again. 
    I can't seem to find the other photos other than from rach's and mine cam and maybe this only photo that i've got down there. 
    I promise i'll get the up soon. 
    Real soon 

    Wavehouse with them and a couple of others. 
    Bff don't you wanna club and call me when you wakes up tomorrow. 
    I'm gonna have french fingertips. 
    It's been long since the last time that i've made a visit to the nail parlour 
    Alright so i'm finally gonna meet the red head girl tomorrow. 
    I know you miss me 
    Yeah I met rach again today. 
    She popped over to raffles city and we head back to homeground. 
    I'm half dead now and I think I should head to bed soon because tomorrow's gonna be a long day. 
    Except that i'm gonna be pampering myself. 
    Meet the nine west people, hopefully. 
    Meet Sel. 
    Anyway I think I need a spa session. 
    My whole body is aching like shit. 
    Literally, I need a massage and everything. 

    R, here's your face in my blog. 
    So it doesn't seem that devoid of you anymore. 
    She was complaining to me just now, how my space is lacking of her face. 
    She's gonna screw me tomorrow when she sees what I said. 
    I'm gonna sleep after I wash my make-up off, wash my face, then it's bedtime baby 

    No comments: