Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 26, 2010

    Ribbons

    Just a bit to being in frozen state in stage today. 
    I spent my day reading my book, trying to diet. 
    Because I stopped myself from munching on the snacks available at basement 
    Lamenting about the ugly new uniform for this season. 
    Using the comp at work. 
    Making Meiqi and Ag wait for me till I knock off from work. 
    That's about my day. 
    I feel like writing in my lil journal where no one knows. 
    Adios amigo 

    Yes yes, if I don't mention about my day with R yesterday, I think she will kill me again. 
    I woke up after a drowsy nap. 
    Texted her to tell her i'm still home and will be heading out late and she zoomed over to my place. 
    She wanted dailyscoops and I told her it's no longer at Sunset, shifted to Holland. 
    Then she screwed me at night because we realised they are still available at Sunset :( 

    Why is Shermaine so lazy recently. 
    She refused to bring her cam out. 
    Too lazy to take pictures.
    Too lazy for this, too lazy for that. 
    Sorry there's something wrong with me tonight. 

    No comments: