Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 27, 2008

    I just wonder why, I have actually many things to blog about, but the moment I begin to type, everything that I wanted to blog about just disperse into the air. Okay I will just blog what I remember then. I knew there would be assembly in the hall today, but I just wanted to remain in class to complete all the math homework and stuffs, so stayed in class and I managed to complete everything.
    MT was next, is there any way to study for MT except listening in class. Languages are subjects that doesn't have any techniques while revising for it. For MT, friends said there weren't any use even if we practise comprehension, I will just do my best in it, because I really can't concentrate during MT lessons, the lessons are always wasted.
    Had Physics practical, the practical wasn't as bad as the previous because I manage to complete the practical on time. I was practically closing one eye so that I could see whether the optical pins are in a straight line, that is a tough job, my eyes were hurting from all the squinting and stuffs.
    Recess, then Amath, Mr Sam didn't come today, had relieve teacher coming in, so I did nothing throughout that one whole hour.
    Last lesson was history, spend the whole period going through worksheets.

    After school went to meet my mother as usual because today is a Wed, I would always keep my Wed free. Afterall my mother only gets her off on Wed. I can go out on other days too, so I always keep my Wed free to accompany them. I wanna study really hard for Phy, i'm trying hard to concentrate in class. Worst comes to worst, I will just have to self-study during the March holidays and my free time. Okay going out later with family for dinner, so now I shall be off to complete my graph for Physics practical.

    Randoms: I wanna be sucessful in future. I wanna try to get as many A as possible for all my subjects.

    No comments: