Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 12, 2008








    Sorry stead, i bombed her that day. In the end, I didn't go to stead's or Sharon's house, so sorry. Mon, back to school again, this is the common test week, Michelle & co were discussing about the questions about the test and i didn't quite understand what they were discussing about. Think most of my answers are wrong then. Went to Terminal 2 with stead & Michelle, for like no particular reason, just feeling bored. The train ride took up like one hour. My hair was screwed up at T2, I was like getting so irritated by the wave that my hair was making!

    Today had Chem & A math common test, i think Chem should be able to scrape a pass, A math was okay but i still didn't do well. After school went Clementi with Michelle to get some stuffs then went home. There will be common test for the rest of the week, which is like so boring.

    & I just realised March holidays are like coming soon! That's so random, never mind. I wanna watch movies with girlfriends! Let's go shopping.

    No comments: