Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 21, 2008

    I just can't make up my mind what to start my blog entry with, this should be the best way for me then. Chatted with cliques in canteen as usual, flag-raising then back to class. Chem was the first period, learn new stuffs, Ss got back our papers, yes and I passed, even though my answers were like damn short. Aftermath was E math, Mr Ng Zy lessons are getting more entertaining as he is a comical teacher as well.
    Recess with cliques, then English was always very entertaining and my favourite lessons, physics was last, finally Ng Tk said a joke that made people laugh a little, the guys were clapping and cheering because he finally said a joke that sounded like one.

    After school Michelle went to Clementi to get some stuffs, after that went to meet her friend, then I went home after that. For the past few days, people were throwing paper balls and aeroplanes around which really made me thought of what we done during year 2007! Oh gosh, I miss those times again, urgh! Oh no, Siewhoon saw her photo being posted up.

    No comments: