Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 26, 2008

    Woke up and realised it was drizzling, I don't like to go out of the house when it is raining. Thus washed up & everything, then dial for a cab, because I felt lazy to walk all the way out to hail a cab & my mother is gonna sponsor me for the cab fare.
    Reach school earlier today, ate breakfast with cliques & chatted with them. Went back to class, then went to Chem lab for Chem practical. I was feeling kinda restless throughout the practical, my eyes were droopy and I felt as if I could just dozed off at any moment. But I struggled to keep myself awake and complete the practical as fast as I could so I could just sit by the chair to stone.
    Didn't really understand Amath. I seriously hate chinese now! I know I always repeat that, but that old hag just have to changed the seating arrangement. Is there any use? I doubt there is alright. Lessons after recess were alright, but spend Emath chatting with Jaslyn over some crazy stuffs and were laughing like some idiots during the lesson.

    After school went accompanied cliques during their break time. Chatted with them & stuffs again. Aftermath, went Mac with Michelle because she had sudden cravings for the fries there. Went home after that. I don't wanna have assembly tmr, not sure whether there will be any. Just the though of sitting in the hall for one whole hour with nothing to lean on makes me shudder. I'm like trying to correct my posture, because my parents and relatives alway tells me that I hunch, I don't wanna hunch, so i'm currently trying really hard to correct my posture. So sometimes I will be standing artificially straight, but eventually I will end up hunching again.

    Randoms: I love english to the maximum. I love books too, because they are related to english. Seriously I know it's random.

    No comments: