Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 06, 2008

    Afterall i skipped school today, but i knew i made the right choice. Because most of the people told me that the concerts and stuff was boring! I wanted to go out, but there was nobody to go out with, all were in school and the worst is that i woke up like at 9 for no particular reason, couldn't get back to sleep after i woke up, so just spent my morning watching vcds.

    Yesterday had a converation with 2-2, 07 people. Damn i can't go visiting with them, cause i will be like only free on the fourth day of Cny and so on. Where is the ambience of Cny, i'm not in the mood for Cny, visitings and stuffs, anyway who on earth will like that? Just the thought of going to the places tmr makes me shudder.

    I miss stead, loves & Gfs, didn't get to meet them today, i think we would only be able to meet after Cny. Stead is so keen on ballroom dancing! I know this is random, I feel bad for not joining class today in their celebration, Juliana gave up persuading me to come today. Stead, Kehui, Dan & Tim, let's go Kehui house then build tent lol! That is practically what we were chatting over the conversation yesterday.

    No comments: