Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 28, 2008

    Chem, I realise that I hadn't done the practical worksheet yet. But I think I will do it after I finish blogging or after my tuition. Social Studies was fine, though the homework that was assigned to us was not handed up to her, she didn't scream her head off at us, instead she gave us another day to complete. Because of what she has done, I think I shall do the piece of homwork that was given to us. Emath, we are crawling back to what we learn in sec two, congruents & similarity, I know the starting will be easy, then as it goes further, the real stuffs are gonna get in. By then we will have a hard time learning all those tough theory and stuffs, but as I said I should just try my best in whatever I could. During English, I was doodling on my handbook, realised that my art standard is really not any normal piece or ugliness. It was totally an abstract piece of waste. Physics, I really tried to sit up straight to listen to his lesson, though there were some unbearable moment whereby I had to lay my head on the table, closed my eyes for while before sitting up again to listen to his lessons. Went home straight after that because I would be having tuition at around 4.

    My mother ask me not to turn up for classes tonight. Because she say the so called terrorist is on the run now, it is kinda risky because if i'm turning up for the lessons, the location I will be at, will be near Bukit Timah. I told her I will think about it, but I shall heed her advice. Because she didn't want me to go because she cares for my well being, why am I sounding so wierd in all the recent post?

    Anyway I have just finished my tuition, I was blogging halfway & my tuition teacher came, so I left the blog post half done and went for tuition, okay now i'm gonna go to one of the provisions shops to get something, goodbye.

    Randoms: Arrogance is a form of nuisance to me. & I love mentos, sourmix version.

    No comments: