Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 18, 2008

    Sun, went out with parents as I didn't make any dates with my clique. Mon, first day of school for the week, Mon blues, just hate Mon. Stead can't make it today after school for lunch & slacking session, so Michelle & me decided to wait till she can make it before we date together. Stead & cliques will be having float out session tmr, so me and Michelle will be going to Jp then home, get some stuffs.
    I totally didn't have any idea that there was tuition today, I was like on msn, then suddenly someone was on the door, but I just didn't bother. But I was like wondering who the hell was it? Okay I know the things i'm saying are like a little contradicting, but who cares? Then my maid was like saying, your tuition teacher is here, then I was like cursing and swearing to whoever I was talking to at that time, totally frustrated. But never as for stead's Mdm Yang told her, it is for our own good, oh what craps is that? Randomness! Ass

    Michelle Love & I decided to study like some asses, non-stop. I'm worried for stead, she is always feeling down this few days. Stead, you still have us, anything's the matter, just msg me or call me.

    No comments: