Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 23, 2008

    Yesterday ran 2.4km, I ran till I nearly drop dead on the ground. But like finally I pass, if we were to run again next week, I will be like cursing and swearing! After school went Kfc with cca-mates, manage to make it on time back for cca. Then after cca as usual went to Mac, chatted awhile before bus-ing home. I was deadbeat, I lied down for like ten mins and I was energectic again, Stead was like trying to refer me to a psychatrist as she thinks I have some problem up in my head lol! I love stead.

    Michelle Love can't make it today, then the time were rather odd for everyone, so we decided not to meet up today. Maybe tmr or next week then, but we must meet up! Stayed at home like some retards today, manage to complete some homework. Then my sister was pestering us to bring her to Clementi. So we went, in the end all she wanted was to have Mac for dinner, like why can't she just tell me and we could order for it. Is like such a waste of time, go all the way to Clementi central just to get Mac. Bought Mac then dial for my mother, told her to come and pick us up as I was like so lazy to take another bus home.

    I have no idea whether I will be turning up for tmr's date with 2-2, 07 people, stead and girlfriend. Hope stead can make it on Mon for lunch with Michelle Love.

    No comments: