Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 19, 2008

    Lessons without physics are quite fun. Although I was rather restless during all the lessons, but I didn't sleep till the last lesson of the day, E math when I really couldn't take it, but within like 15mins, I was awaken by Mr Ng. Mt lessons practically was like a free period. I was like using her lessons to do something constructive & she had to come and crap with me. Was talking to Bryan, Jaslyn & etc, doing math homework as well. English was entertaining as usual.
    Omg & Dan has to remind me that we will be getting back physics paper tmr, like fuck! But who cares, the results are expected. History & ss ain't an y better either, cause my answers are like 3 lines? What can I expect from those answers?
    After school accompanied, stead & Juliana during their break before they goes back to their float out lessons. Aftermath, Michelle & I went to Jp, didn't get all the stuffs that I needed though. Was laughing with Michelle throughout the bus journey over every single stuffs, Michelle is a optimistic person, so you won't get unhappy when you are with her, because she is always laughing lol! Juliana came to meet us after float out, chatted for awhile before going home.

    Damn, there will be physics lesson tmr, which is like so shitty! Self study is the only choice available if I wanna score for physics. Gosh I wanna see who will pass physics test with such a tough paper and ass teacher. Okay photos took in school today were all damn unglam but I shall still post one of Siewhoon tmr. Yes and i'm considering whether to save up for a mp3 or digital camera, or none? Should I get one of those? I must tell myself I love math, though I faint at the sight of them, I know it is exaggerating!

    No comments: