Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 20, 2008

    Siewhoon's picture as I promised, though it's a little dark.

    Stead is happy today! Okay assembly was once again changed to pastoral care in class. Taken by Mr Ho of course, his lessons are always entertaining, showing us his young days picturs & stuffs which were simply hilarious. Chinese lessons were crap, got back our papers and I passed, proceeded with Compo test which was another ass affair. Physics was next, got back our papers as well, my results was real bad, but I expected it. But I didn't know it will be that bad. I hate physics like to the maximum!

    Recess with clique, then was Amath still on the topic logarithms, our class progressment is definitely much slower than the others, but I don't care because I learn stuffs by the slow way. History was the last period, nothing much on that.
    Met my mother after school then home.

    I'm like so hooked onto that pretty little gadget now, Itouch, I simply adore it to the maximum! Omg, I love it. & love's fool a nice song.

    No comments: