Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 17, 2008

    Woke up for tuition at like 9 plus today, so I was like still half in my dream when I woke up to wash up. Imagine having to do a test when you are still half in a dream, I think the marks will be kinda expected too. After tuition, went with mother to Clementi central & I realised something, everytime they have to rake up the incident whereby, the cab driver scolded them because they took a cab from like ave 4 to ave 3. Then the cab driver will always be telling her they shouldn't do that and stuffs, it is like so! Alright, I know it is super random.

    Relative & etc came to my house today, yeah and they are still here so I just came in cause the noise pollution outside is like so unbearable. But at least there is the feel of Cny today like after how many days of boring visitings & stuffs, maybe because it is at my own house.

    Gosh I don't feel like going to school on Fri due to Pe, it has like such a huge impact on me. I miss stead! Cheer up, just throw them aside, you know just throw as hard as you can, what your strengths allow. My blog is always lacking of photos, I shall take more photos with stead & Michelle Love on Mon, please I must.

    No comments: