Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 16, 2008

    Let me start from wed, had common test then forgotten everything else, like who will be interested in knowing. Okay never mind but I will just blabber on, thurs had physics common test, just forget it. Met Siewhoon in the evening but no pictures cause apparently on the bus trip home, some people just snatched our seat away which makes us unable to take any photos, cause I think in that jerky bus ride, if we didn't like cling onto the railings or what you call that, we would be like thrown to the front of the bus & ends up humiliating ourselves.

    Fri, which is today. No common test, cause all common test are over, should i scream? Alright no, was like having pe early in the morning, first period! We had to run & apparently, Jaslyn, Chengmun & me walked because everyone knows the speed of my running, it simply sucks like anything. Obviously we failed and we need to run again next week, like wtf! Okay Jaslyn was like telling me how she used to love pe when she was young, infact who doesn't? I still remember when we were still in pri school, we will be like " Yes! Pe!" Not even a single min wasted for pe. But now, "Pe! Damnit." I was like maybe we should just get a bike parked near JLP, then when we turn to the corner, get onto the bicycle and start cycling, but that's impossible. Jaslyn wants to run next week, so that means I will be the only one failing again, urgh like who cares?
    English was normal, physics was lost in my own world. Recess, sat with cliques at the canteen staring at Michelle eating her noodles, just kidding lol! I know that is not funny. Went back to class & were munching on some chips with Michelle during hist lessons.

    Okay then school ends & yeah skip the cca part, till mac aftermath. Went with cca mates to Mac, went in there sat down, walked to the toilet, then received a call from my maid asking me whether I wanna join them for dinner. I say okay so i bid goodbye to cca mates, then walk to bus stop. Seriously, like who on earth will wants to read my boring daily activites, but i'm blogging for the sake of perfecting my full of errors writing. Goodbye people.

    I will be meeting stead & Michelle Love on Mon for lunch again, i love them.

    No comments: