Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 23, 2011

    Vibe 3rd Anni @ Zirca

    I'm up slightly earlier than usual today compared to the rest of the days when I'm awake only when the sun sets. Waking up everyday with a very bad tummyache but I only have myself to blame. Anyway the results and next sem's timetable are out. Happy to see that I'll be having afternoon lessons, 2 months of morn lessons the last round really killed me. Not looking forward to the reopening of school though, it would mean workload piling up again. I can't wait to come home to shop later. Gonna remind myself to deposit myself so I can check out of my cart later. Spending money makes me happy.
    Probably meeting Mich and the rest for din at commonwealth later, can't wait for my butter ribs and other dishes. Didn't manage to make it to town today. Slept my morning and afternoon away. But that's what you get when you only manage to fall asleep at 9am right?
    Okay, till then.

    Vibe's 3rd Anni, Lollipop night
    Was there with Kaylie, Mich, Fel and all the usuals
    The lights were quite annoying after awhile

    As more and more intoxication hits us. Emptying of cups into our mouth and refills going in.
    It's not hard to guess what would happen next
    Spastic faces
    Flushed red faces comes into pictures
    Envy was so crowded that night, much more crowded than usual and as more friends came together. Cups were ditched and bottles came into actions.
    Pouring seconds of alcohol into everyone's mouth and everyone did the same to us. Guess we did overdid those seconds a lil
    As usual I always have some ninja action going on. I would go around and all my friends would not be able to find me. Some had to baby-sit me the entire night. Looking at bbms sent to me the next day really make me "LOL" the next afternoon. But we can say it was a fun night right? Ended of our night at cq with bah kut teh as supper. I'm craving for them nowwwwww.

    Gotta run, my tummy is hurting again. Like a bitch this time

    No comments: