Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 05, 2011

    We say: School's out!

    After slogging my guts out for a week, exams are finally over! I was damn happy yesterday like right after I left the exam hall. I really felt as if a load of my heart was lifed. I can party to my heart's content for a month. May not seems long to you but it's a well-deserved break afterall isn't it? I'm not exaggerating. Maybe I didn't really study that hard but after my non-stop partying routine. I cooped myself up at home for a week, not even heading out on wed, fri and sat. Now I can only wait for the results and hope that my efforts would pay off.

    J Bar with Mich and the other girls last night and I finally brought my camera which has been rotting at home out. I think it's time to start bringing my camera out from now on. But to start using it means I would have the urge to get a new camera, we shall see hmm. But more pictures from now on Filter after J Bar then rebel.

    I'm still very sleepy now, lying on my bed like some dead fish refusing to move. Ate my lunch and headed straight back to toss about on my bed. This is my lazy Sun. All of you have a good one.

    Missing this tofu dish already. Can't wait to eat it again
    Butter ribs, are you drooling yet?
    This was like how many weeks or even months ago at Vivo!
    Finally got to meet up with Isaac and Ale for din too!
    Rebel-ed afterwards.

    No comments: