Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 06, 2011

    Behold

    Rainy Sun night or rather Mon morning. Good morning people, it's time to get some shut eye soon. More scenes of jerseylicious, it's such a bitch flick. I swear you girls have to watch it, some real life bitching in action. Plus my mask sheets shall conclude my night. Can't wait to eat dmhk tomorrow. I crave for it like on every alternate days. This is bad. 50 crunches before bed. Yes I must do it on a regular basis
    Going back to my shows then more of veggie samurai and fishing joy. So addicted to them. I'm still trying to find this panda game, it's like figurines will come towards you from either the left or right side and you'll have to tap the screen depending on which side your enemies are coming from to hit them off. Before they steal off all your donuts. If someone knows what game is it, please tell me. Have been searching for it for the entire night already.

    No comments: