Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 11, 2011

    Photobooth

    So what can we say for a Fri night. Nothing beats being back at rebel, but we were in rebel for like a really short period of time. Probably went in to say hi before heading over to Butter where we got even more intoxicated by macallan. The martell last night at Lunar was a killer and we've no idea why. By 2ish, I wasn't talking sense anymore. Met so many familiar faces last night. I love martell that doesn't give us any hangover or crashing of our bodies even after countless bottles or even cannons. If belvedere joined in, I doubt I'll be able to get up now.
    So shall we say spread love at zirca tonight?
    Anw dinner at oomphalicious and pre-drinks at dempsey's infusion before heading over to rebel yesterday!

    What's mac without some photobooth-ing time right?





    No comments: