Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 08, 2011

    Those green grasses at home

    I'm having those pink sponge curlers on now, trying to see if it really works because whenever I use my curling tongs, either they don't last, I take a really long time to do them or I end up burning myself. So now let's see if this really works because I don't have to spend much time on time, just roll them up and do my own things, apart from looking like some retard but I'm at home, so I don't really bother. So sleepy, maybe I should just wash up, do a face mask, sleep and wake up to see the results tomorrow.

    Just back from town, yes life is getting really boring since I've so much time now. When there were exams, I was complaining that time is too little and now? Too much time. What a uncontented person I am. I spent my Mon night with the fam having like a lot of food with beer. Was craving for some alcohol and what's chicken wings without some alcohol. There was grilled fish, aglio olio, ribs and some grilled chicken or something. The food wasn't too bad. And Mom says they are thinking of a Bkk trip, hopefully! I love overseas family trip because all expenditures are not on me.

    Actually I should spend my time reading a book now. Alright there I go. See you people at Zirca tomorrow night.
    Xoxo

    Lunar and Rebel sometime ago.
    With Jingwen
    Yeah we definitely have to make our way back to Rebel. What's a night without them?
    Fel, Darren.

    No comments: