Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 27, 2011

    One more time

    I've to set my alarm at 6pm everyday so I won't wake up in the night feeling so lost. I hate feeling as if like I've wasted the whole day, but even if I don't, I would spend my time lying in bed too. Watching drama, searching for sad endings drama that would make me tear like one kind, that is just the sadistic me. What is worst that now I'm so addicted to my itouch game, just, just now I fell asleep with my itouch in my hands. How bad can I get?
    My week was spent without partying, isn't that surprising? I stayed home for most of the days except for Fri which I headed to the north, SAF yacht club for a bbq with fel and the rest. Pics soon. We ate so much that day, I can feel myself eating non-stop the moment the fire started. Beef, chicken wings, crabsticks, shitake mushroom, prawns, sausage, patties and more. Have to starve for this couple of days to lose whatever I've eaten on Fri. Bbq is getting addictive. Chilling in the hot tub, drinking and smoking. Okay I didn't get inside the hot tub because I was pretty anal about how often the water are changed and all. But it was a fun Fri.
    Sundays are always spent around the vicinity of home having catch up with Mich and today with Ky as well. They make me feel like singing, kboxxxxx or something.
    Going back to watch heart of greed. Xo

    Photostrips on Thurs. Dinner at commonwealth with the couple before heading somewhere around faber at their friend's half built place with some beer and more smokes for the night.
    Seb's place for his birthday. He was tired and didn't really felt like hitting the clubs or whatever. Our initial plan was to hit filter before going over to nana. Sats are always spent at filter for that period of time for me
    With Kev too.
    Online loots have arrived in sg. Can't wait for it to arrive. School's starting, need some new clothes

    No comments: