Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 09, 2011

    I wait for my dream to come true

    It seems like after a drinking night out recently, I'll take one day off at home to sleep or just laze about. Apart from maybe Fri and Sat which is almost a must to be out.
    So what's new right? It will always be zirca every wed night, but last night with the addition of J's 21st. All I can recall the next day was I was pretty wasted with the bottoms up and halfs with everyone.

    So tonight will be just me, cider, a book and maybe some chick flicks.
    With these cute printed tissues. I'll always have tissues with me from now on. This can save all the guy from saying "why are you a girl? Without tissues?"
    Zirca a reaaaaally long time ago. Alright it was somewhere around April I think. On a thurs night. It was good music, good company with tables overloaded with alcohol.
    With Kristine and Fel
    Kaylie came for awhile or did she stay till the end, I was quite high that night

    We partied everyday for that whole week

    Looking forward to the weekends? It's tomorrowwwww. Are you excited for it?
    Okay gonna laze somemore on my bed before sleeping. Heading to the east early afternoon to help out with S's blogshop's debut collection. Overslept on her twice already
    I must hit at least 150 sit-ups tonight. Calories intake from alcohol are really high

    No comments: