Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 28, 2011

    Self-loving time in the wee hours

    Spent another Monday at home. See what I mean by staying at home for the past few days or let's say week? Switching on both laptops, using my mac to surf and the latter for dramas. Just yesterday morn I was going crazy on supre and some site because of their clothes. They were like so dope, I can say it's about a 100 times better than Gmarket. So happy that Mich gave me that site.
    School's starting soon so it calls for more new clothes am I right? Can't wait to deposit money and check out of my shopping cart. I get very excited when I shop.
    Gonna sleep now, wake up early get my lashes and nails done. And finally DMHK! I'm also very excited about food. Too long of staying at home. I'm so craving for marche, crystal jade's porridge, everything with fries, ayam penyet and everything. Oh noooo, this is bad and school's starting soon. Where to fork out the time for everything?
    Goodnight earthlings

    No comments: