Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 13, 2011

    Fresh

    My itunes on shuffle, my aircon blowing, that my Mon this week for you. I slept from 2am-5am, woke up for a short while then slept all the way till 11am. Woke up again and slept all the way till 2pm. I can never ever get enough of sleeping. Till now I'm still sleepy and I caught a short nap just now. Anw my Sun was also spent sleeping. I need two days to catch up on my sleep during the weekends.

    So for Sat, met Angeline, head over to zirca for a lil while before dropping by beer market, zouk till late before nana. It just feels different over at N now. It's been long since I've stepped into zouk. Looking back at the past 6 months or so when zouk was totally home. Familiar faces and company. Yeah there goes my weekend, it's the same every week.

    Does anyone know when the results is coming out? The portal is not showing anything and I'm taking longer than expected to finish Dms! I don't need financial accounting round 3, hell no.
    Have a good day all of you.

    Rebel with Fel and Jocelyn and I remember who was there that night, this must be at least a month or more ago. If I'm not wrong it was the all girls night. But it didn't end up like what we wanted at our table.
    Went all the way to the east to meet her first all because of food! She got CP's dmhk for me, takeaway and brought it back to D's place while waiting for me. But we still prefer Fep's one though.
    What else besides zirca on a Wed night?



    Did I end up pretty high that night? I guess so from what I couldn't recall. That's what usually happens at zirca every wed night. Sooooo bad

    No comments: