Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 20, 2011

    Lets get it started

    Feeling all sleepy and hungry despite sleeping my day away. Have yet to do a single sit-ups today. My mind is trying to tell myself you can skip today's set as well. Nono, weekends already make me miss out on at least 300 sit-ups because I would climb into bed drunk, who on earth still bothers about sit-ups when you're tipsy right? Ate kiwi to curb my hunger, wanna drink milk too but I hate HL milk. For some reasons I just think they won't taste good. My favourite would be the meiji one.
    Sum up my week. Caught Laddaland at marina square before having some light snacks before I was dropped off at Tiong to meet with the rest before heading to Rebel. I remember myself being all sober but somehow I got so high on all the alcohols. I think I spent my Thurs at home.
    Fri, was at esplanade for a lil while before heading over to Butter. That night was a killer, I was gone and I didn't have a single recollection of that night, who i bumped to and whatsoever, till they bbm/tweet/facebook me. This is how bad it was. I even ended up at dragonfly. So what can we say about sat? Ferry costen at zouk, I miss zouk, we used to be there so often, feels more like home. Actually I should say ferry corsten with marell, moet and jagermeister. Rebel for a lil while then I was down to nana. More beer and martell at nana really killed me. Thank god for no silly texts and bbm. My hangover lasted for the entire day, it was really horrible.
    Enough udpates for my week. Need to sleep soon, wake up early later and then to the zoo! Random idea to the zoo with Fel and all later.

    This was zirca on a Wed might. The flamings, barcadi 151 and belv were coming at me non-stop. How to remain sober even if I want to?
    Filterrrrrr again
    Bumped into Belinda, wow the last time was probably zouk with the usuals


    Kaylie
    HAHAHAH


    Last stop would always be Rebel

    No comments: