Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 15, 2011

    Dirty work

    I spent 3 days at home, like for 3 entire days I didn't leave my home besides last night road trip to jb with the fam for supper. Maybe I should follow them in for a massage sometime next week, my body is crashing. We shall see.
    Waiting for Mich to come over, prepare then drop her off again before heading for laddaland. It's been ages since I'm actually watching a movie, oh well, what to do.
    Movie then dinner before it's....... Zirca every Wed night! Yeah I know partying will never be out of my life, at least not for now.
    I'm so sick of staying in sg, I miss the feeling of boarding the plane, staying in the hotel room, gazing out of the glass panes at night, enjoying the night, sipping wine, missing home. Would I even miss home. When would I have the time to travel with my favourite company, party, shop and eat till we drop. I'm waiting.
    Was so sick of being in sg till I fb chat my mom last night, are we going overseas this hols? That's how reluctant I wish to spend my remaining hols in sg, I really don't mind leaving the party life in sg for about a week or so just for a getaway. I hate this
    Gonna prepare now while waiting, see you if you're heading over to zirca tonight xo

    Some pics taken with my cam before heading out to party last week. It's been long since I took it out to play






    The more you wanna see me fall, the more I'll be high up there watching you tumble down. I'll be up there mocking at your plight, the one I caused you to be in

    No comments: