Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 29, 2011

    Filter members club to Aura

    Haven't been summing up my days quite often now. I don't bring my camera out anymore because it's so lousy that I don't even wanna take pictures with it anymore, so all I rely on is my phone's camera.

    Anw after doing my nails on tues with Fel, had dinner with everyone at marche and we ordered as if we were gonna have a war or the world is ending tomorrow, the leftovers on the table, so sinful. Now i'm craving for jap food.

    Was at zouk yesterday and I'm very sure that martell and champagne is the worst ever mix for me. Whenever those two are around, I'll never fail to get almost completely wasted, yesterday wasn't any difference. But I had fun with the girls and all the rest. Still deciding if I should head out tonight hmm.....

    Met the girls at the coffee club for supper, but somehow we landed at Filter.
    It was another night with champagne and martell.
    Babe, fly back fast hahahah



    I'm very hungry and I'm craving for.......... Food

    No comments: