Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 12, 2011

    Zirca with the babes

    I'm done with my makeup, so all i'm left to do is to get my hair done and choose the outfit for tonight. I really have no idea what to wear anymore. I think I should wear my comfy pajamas out. I trust myself to be discipline enough to wake up for school tomorrow or even giving up sleep for school, yes I will. Prolly heading to soul with the girls later first. I kinda miss zirca too, we shall see. I'm trying to refrain myself from eating much but I think I kinda failed because my whole mind is about food now and my tummy is starting to grumble, it won't be long before my hands reach out for some food in awhile, I hate myself. 

    Met Sue Ann at Bugis yesterday before heading to vivo to meet the fam. Fel wasn't able to make it because she slept all the way till evening hahaha! 

    Ladies night at zirca with the girliesssss, as usual. We always keep our wed night just to girls. 
    This was prolly the only day I met Pauline ever since school holidays started previously. Miss her so much. She should get her phone replaced, with her phone missing, we can't bbm anymore! 
    P and Fel. Wake up and party together laterrrrrr 
    Went over to Social house for awhile before going back to zirca then back to soho again. 
    Kaylieeeee 
    I can only remember I was quite high when I left zirca so I was spouting a lot of nonsense at soho. 

    I wanna breathe the air, the air before you left~ 

    No comments: