Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 17, 2011

    Photobooth

    Just woke up from my long nap, was planning to meet mich for yami yogurt and maybe koi but I slept all the way till mom woke me up for dinner which I had no appetite for. Now that i'm up, I need to start printing the survey forms for biz comm and start a bit on my revisions and individual assignments before I start struggling next week. So I shall take some time to start a lil today before trying to sleep again

    Anw had jap food for dinner with Sue ann before catching the ghost must be crazy with the guys as well. Thought of heading to kudeta, but we decided for ice cold beer instead. The pizza and chicken wings there were the best. Probably won rebel's chicken wings alr but when you're hungry and high, rebel's one would taste as good but it's really good. Had a good Sun
    Mon blues today, hate it. I was so grumpy, first I had to wake up early to drag myself to school, the traffic wasn't helping at all. Walked into class with a super grumpy face, bad Mon.

    Mich comes to visit on Fri. Everyday after school, I'll like rush home to either sleep or leave my stuffs and be out again. Hate this routine, school's timing sucks
    Photobooth spam
    I was about to fall asleep
    Before she nudged me and said, you sleeping already? And I couldn't sleep anymore thereafter

    I wanna eat yami and drink koi now :( can't stop whining.
    Lazed around in bed till I finally decided to drag myself to the showers.
    I spent like I don't know how long to prepare
    Dinner at homeeeeee

    Was supposed to meet Sue ann early, prolly like at 6 or 7pm.



    But ended up meeting her at white bar at nearly 11
    Teochew porridge for supper at havelock w Fel, Sue ann and Kaylie. Was deciding where to go afterwards. Went over to zouk for awhile. Left upon seeing the crowds, we kinda hate seeing crowds. Stayed at rebel for the entire night but I was like drained that night. All I did was sat there and drink






    Don't we all love mac's photobooth?
    Yay finally know where to get ysl's cosmetics other than dfs

    No comments: